Couldn’t really show this fabric until now as it was shrouded in soluble fabric, which I have now dissolved. I used a small skein of Colinette and wove it in two directions between two layers of soluble fabric – soluble film wasn’t used as this is too slippery. After stitching vertically and diagonally I added an array of hand stitches to strengthen the fabric further. Once this was completed I procrastinated for a few months before dissolving away the soluble fabric. This was done very carefully as the yarn used is wool and as I didn’t want it to felt, so no hot water, soap or too much agitation. The fabric is still a little stiff but I quite like it like that.