One of the last metal thread samples that I got done on Friday. Three layers of synthetic fabric with free machine embroidery in metallic thread. I made sure that my metallic thread was truly metallic, some are just polyester and nylon. I used a tulip motif which I repeated and when I had covered a large enough area I directed a heat tool (stampers use them for embossing powder). The polyester sheer fabrics melted and distressed and I was pleased with the way the two pinks and green fabrics melted at different rates. Couldn’t decide which side is really the “right” side. The top one is what I am going with.