Going through the boxes I have made the following discoveries about my past:
- I have a preliminary certificate in trampolining which I don’t remember taking.
- My hairstyle in the early 90s made me look like a boy.
- I went on a trip to Northumbria when I was 11.
- My mum drew ace pictures for my trip write up which I then coloured in.
- I managed to pass a grade 4 clarinet exam – goodness knows how.
- I got an award for house tennis in my first year at secondary school – I don’t remember this either.
- I took exams in acting and got awarded merits.
- My taste in handbags was boring.
- I can only remember the names of my maths and French teachers.
- I got an A for my appliqué cushion cover.
- I knitted some questionable sweaters.