As previously mentioned someone recently had a special birthday and for this a Kindle was purchased as a present for him, from my sisters and me. It was ordered, duly arrived but all sealed up so I couldn’t measure it up, it was my intention to make a simple cover so it was protected straight out of the box. Luckily there are plenty of tutorials out there and I found this one as useful guide for the measurements required for the Kindle. As you can see I stopped short of patchwork and quilting, using some offcuts of denim, Liberty print cotton and quilt wadding to make lovely cover, sparing a few pounds. It fitted perfectly!